Do you have a spare two hours from 9am to 11am on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday? We’re looking for volunteers with availability every week, fortnight or month to volunteer in our Tuckshop.
Our tuckshop convenor Michelle has given us the inside scoop on what it means to be a volunteer:
- no cafe or food experience is necessary: you’ll be doing simple, but essential tasks (think, chopping fruit for salads or making pizzas)
- the team would love to meet you! and promise you’ll have a lovely morning of volunteering
- your kid/s will be so excited and proud to see you working here
- there is always at least two members of our full-time team on hand to ask questions and often a regular volunteer, too
- PLUS! we’ll provide you with a delicious home-made meal at the end of your shift
Interested? Contact Michelle in person (pop up to the counter on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday), by phone: 0419 652 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register your interest with our P&C volunteer registration form, which we keep up to date with current volunteering opportunities.